Lively Live Folders all created in Photoshop CS3..
Don't forget to put this on your fave list..
What you will need for this:
Stardock Icon Packager
What is Icon Packager and where to get it:
Other options on where to get it:
How to change Live Folder Icons using Stardock Icon Packager:
1. Open up Icon Packager.
2. Go to the Icons & Cursors Tab.
3. Below the tab selected, click on Folders
4. Change "Open Folder and Closed Folder" with the Empty Folder Icon you want.
5. Change "Live Folder (Back)" with the Live Folder (Back) icon that you want
6. Change "Live Folder (Front) with the Live Folder (Front) icon that you want.
7. Change "Live Folder (Data)" with the Full Folder (Data) icon that you want. I would suggest to also go to 'Others' and change the Sharing "Overlay" icon with the Full Folder (Data) icon that you want.
8. Click on 'Apply changes' on the right upper corner, and you are done.
Note: This will affect all your regular folders.
Check out this link for more info.. @ rizzie23.deviantart.com/art/Fo…