This is again for
I made you another one..
This is what you called live folder icons, you will need Icon Packager for this..
For those who are interested in using this here's the link for the Icon Packager..MEDIAFIRE4SHARED
If you are rich then I suggest you go here and buy the real thing.. @ www.deviantart.com/users/outgo…
I hate to post the first link and I don't want to be reported because of this so use the first link if you really have to ok?!..
How to change Live Folder Icons using Stardock Icon Packager:
1. Open up Icon Packager.
2. Go to the Icons & Cursors Tab.
3. Below the tab selected, click on Folders
4. Change "Open Folder and Closed Folder" with the Empty Folder Icon you want.
5. Change "Live Folder (Back)" with the Live Folder (Back) icon that you want
6. Change "Live Folder (Front) with the Live Folder (Front) icon that you want.
7. Change "Live Folder (Data)" with the Full Folder (Data) icon that you want. I would suggest to also go to 'Others' and change the Sharing "Overlay" icon with the Full Folder (Data) icon that you want.
8. Click on 'Apply changes' on the right upper corner, and you are done.
Note: This will affect all your regular folders.